– Analysts anticipate GPSC to report a third-quarter net profit of 2.55 billion baht, up nearly 15%, mainly from the 184 million baht gain on the Avaada solar farm in India. Mr. Worawat Pitayasiri, President and Chief Executive Officer of GPSC, revealed that the company will move forward with its plan to establish a subsidiary in Taiwan in pursuing renewable energy projects.
– SINGER‘s executive team confirms that its performance this year and in 2022 will continue to generate record high earnings, or annual growth of 50% on average, while shared profit from BTS will be recognized in mid-December. The company has raised 11 billion baht in capital, which will be used to repay 3,300 million baht in debentures and loans. SINGER anticipates that the process of spinning off SGC will be completed by mid-next year. Analysts forecast SINGER’s net profit to increase 39% to 163 million baht in the third quarter, giving a target price of 54 baht.
– JAS is scheduled to release its third-quarter fiscal year 2021 operating results on November 10, 2021. Analysts forecast that the net loss will fall to 718 million baht as the number of 3BB’s subscribers increased to nearly 3.64 million, while the full-year net loss will be 2,330 million baht, and will fall to 1,234 million baht in 2022. JAS is expected to return to profit in 2023.
– Thailand is set to open its doors to fully vaccinated tourists from 63 countries today (November 1), analysts recommend Reopening Plays, including AOT, MINT, CPN, CPALL, CRC, BEM, ERW, BJC, CPN, WHA, BTS, BEM, and SPA.
– TFM closed 7% higher on its first trading day in the SET Index, surpassing the 14.50 baht IPO price. Mr. Rittirong Boonmechote, Chairman of TFM’s Board of Directors, anticipates a profit of 5 billion baht next year, raising the company’s foreign revenue to 10% from the current 3% following the full revenue recognition of plants in Indonesia and Pakistan.
– AOT is advancing the Suvarnabhumi airport’s east expansion plans by 2022, with a budget of 8,000 million baht. The contractor will be selected in the middle of 2022, and construction will begin at the end of the year. For the north extension, the project is proceeding through the ICAO process. The study is scheduled to conclude in 2022.