– SET Index closed at 1,617.89 points, increased 4.11 points or 0.25% with a trading value of 76.9 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved narrowly in today’s session without directions, while investors were picking stocks with specific factors in the banking, energy and electronics sector. Still, the market was looking forward to the OPEC+ meeting and Fed’s meeting.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to continue the trends and move narrowly between 1,600-1,630 points.
– A combined net buy of 1.8 billion baht from Local Institutions and Proprietary Trading buoyed SET Index to close higher by 4 points.
– Reserve Bank of Australia maintains cash rate at 0.1% and moved from its earlier decision not to hike rates until 2024.
– The latest tweet by Elon Musk puts the credibility of the Tesla and Hertz deal in question which was highly priced in by investors.
– BANPU completed the purchase of a 100% shareholding in Temple Generation Intermediate Holdings II, LLC. The revenue recognition from the operation of this power plant will be realized from 1st November 2021 onward.
– ITEL won the bid by offering the lowest amount and expected a contract to be signed in November 2021.
– IVL appointed Mr. Harald Link as an independent director with effect from November 1, 2021.
– Saha Group and BGRIM will collaborate on real estate and industrial projects, aiming to apply value engineering from the design stage to optimize investment, as well as provide energy efficient and healthy living solutions for the residents.
– WORK announced a joint venture with SCB 10X Co. to facilitate business expansion, with a particular emphasis on artist management and online platforms.
– BCPG recently started commercial operations of two solar power projects in Thailand and Japan with a combined production capacity of 27MW.
– The share price of KEX fell 10% in the morning session after the falling to a record low triggered a selloff from investors.
– An analysis from Coindesk suggests, historically in the fourth quarter Bitcoin posted gains between 11-18% which theoretically justifies traders bullish view this quarter.
– Stocks in Focus on November 2, 2021: KBANK (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿170.00/share) and IVL (KGI Securities TP at ฿57.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 2, 2021