– SET Index closed at 1,630.47 points, decreased 1.22 points or 0.07% with a trading value of 67.9 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market was able to hold the support level of 1,626 points after a selloff from microfinance stocks over concerns from lower-than-expected earnings of MTC.
The analyst recommended investors to monitor U.S. inflation rate tonight, giving a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,626 points and a resistance level at 1,635-1,640 points.
– Foreign Investors and Local Institutions combined a 3.1 billion baht of selloff to plunge SET Index slightly by 1.2 points.
– The producer price index (PPI) rose 13.5% from a year earlier which in September was 10.7%. Meanwhile, China’s consumer price index (CPI) rose 1.5% in October compared to a year earlier and 0.7% compared to September.
– PTTGC recorded 671% higher in net profit for 3Q21 amid surging sales revenue and profit sharing from joint ventures.
– The Stock Exchange of Thailand moved AIE from MAI to SET, effective November 11, 2021.
– Stocks in Focus on November 10, 2021: TOP (Asia Wealth Securities TP at ฿66.00/share) and MAJOR (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿28.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 10, 2021