– SET Index closed at 1,638.73 points, increased 4.79 points or 0.29% with a trading value of 69.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that The Thai stock market moved in sideways trends as the electronics segment led the market, in line with South Korea, Taiwan and Nasdaq. Meanwhile, the market was still speculating on the 3Q21 earnings season for stocks with unique factors.
The analyst recommended investors to keep an eye on the last day of earnings announcement, expecting the market to continue moving in sideways trends with a support level at 1,630 points and a resistance level at 1,640-1,645 points.
– Proprietary Trading led the market in net buy, buoying SET Index to close higher by 4.8pts
– Beijing Stock Exchange on Monday marked its official launch with 81 stocks of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
– An international agreement was reached to reduce the world’s exposure to coal on Saturday during U.N. climate talks in Glasgow which weighed heavily on coal miners shares in Asia.
– Taproot, the long-anticipated upgrade to the Bitcoin network since block size increase in 2017 has been activated at block 709,632. This activation of the block has opened the door for developers to integrate new features including improvement of the network in terms of privacy, scalability and security.
– Thai gross domestic product (GDP) in third quarter 2021 contracted by 0.3% year-over-year compared to an increase of 7.6% in second quarter 2021 amid stringent restrictions that were in place throughout the country to contain spreading of COVID-19.
– IVL announced that the company will offer a cash dividend payment of Bt0.25 per share from the operating period from 1 July 2021 to 30 September 2021. The dividend will be paid on 9 December 2021 and the ex-dividend date will be on 25 November 2021.
– CP Foods was listed in “DJSI” Dow Jones Sustainability Indices 2021 in the emerging market for the 7th consecutive year.
– BEAUTY expected 4Q21 to recover, despite the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic while expanding the sales channel through distributors with nationwide networks.
– In the first nine-month period of 2021, THAI reported net profit of THB 51,115 million while last year reported a net loss of THB 49,561 million.
– Stocks in Focus on November 15, 2021: AMATA (Asia Wealth Securities TP at ฿23.30/share) and ORI (KGI Securities TP at ฿13.50/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 15, 2021