– SET Index closed at 1,632.44 points, increased 1.97 points or 0.12% with a trading value of 63.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in sideways trends without direction as investors were focusing on the 3Q21 earnings announcement and speculated on specific stocks with unique profiles from the opportunity day.
The analyst expected the market to continue speculating, giving a support level at 1,620 points and a resistance level at 1,635-1,650 points.
– Local Institutions, Foreign Investors and Proprietary Trading combined a net buy of 850 million baht to buoy SET Index by 2 points.
– Dollar index edged 0.3% higher against its basket of currencies, the move weakened Thai baht to inch up by 0.30%.
– Evergrande on Thursday paid its offshore bondholders interest payments at the eleventh hour of the end of grace period.
– According to a filing, Elon Musk sold about $5 billion in shares representing about 3% of his stake.
– ESSO had a net profit of 46.34 million baht, a 90% decrease from a net profit of 466.75 million baht in 3Q20.
– BAM‘s third quarter earnings decreased by 27.1% with year-on-year saw a 112.7% increase.
– SINGER had net profit of Baht 165 million which increased by Baht 48 million or 41.0%, due to an increase in revenue from sales of goods and interest income from hire-purchase contract and loans.
– Stocks in Focus on November 11, 2021: SINGER (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿49.00/share) and KCE (Asia Wealth Securities TP at ฿101.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 11, 2021