– SET Index closed at 1,644.60 points, increased 0.59 points or 0.04% with a trading value of 83.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that the morning session in the Thai stock market was performing well until the selling pressure from the energy stocks dragged the market down. However, the buying pressure in the banking sector helped buoy the SET Index higher in an anticipation of a better-than-expected Thai economy in 2021 after the 3Q21 GDP beat expectations and economists are revising their estimates.
The analyst expected the Thai stock market in tomorrow’s session to move in a range of 1,640-1,650 points.
– A combined net buy of 1.3 billion baht from Local Institutions and Proprietary Trading buoyed SET Index to close slightly higher.
– Inflation reading in the U.K. surged in October to 4.2% compared to a year earlier. The inflation number now is more than double compared to the target set by the Bank of England.
– U.S. crude oil inventories creased by 655,000 barrels for the week ended on November 9 compared to the forecasted build of about 1.5 million barrels.
– Chairman of Evergrande in an effort to boost liquidity injected 7 billion yuan at disposal of his personal assets.
– SCB and MINT launch ESG-linked interest rate swap, stepping up sustainable finance strategy in the business sector
– WHA Group joins Bualuang Ventures to become the main investor in the Series B funding round of “GIZTIX”, a Thai startup that provides a digital platform for e-Logistics, with total funding of more than THB 260 million.
– BCPG announced the establishment of a new subsidiary “BCPG Formosa Co., Ltd.” (BCPG Formosa) to fully expand its solar power business in Taiwan.
– Stocks in Focus on November 17, 2021: CHG (Asia Wealth Securities TP at ฿4.40/share) and CPN (Finansia Securities TP at ฿68.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 17, 2021