– SET Index closed at 1,645.06 points, decreased 5.96 points or 0.36% with a trading value of 102 million baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved narrowly and was unable to stand above the 1,650 level as big-cap stocks faced profit taking, especially the banking sector. However, the analyst stated that the overall outlook is not on a negative side, while the ICT sector was fluctuate. The analyst added that the ธ้ฟร stock market next week to move between 1,635-1,660 points.
– A 3.2 billion baht selloff from Foreign Investors dragged SET Index down by 6 points.
– Bitdeer Technologies, a Bitcoin mining firm plans to go public in the United States through a special purpose acquisition company Safari Group Acquisition Corporation.
– The capital increase and warrant issuance will support ANAN‘s working capital, aiming to launch 7 new projects in 2022.
– ORI has approved its subsidiary Origin Healthcare Co., Ltd. to purchase the ordinary shares in Thai Leaf Biotechnology Co., Ltd., a private company that carries out the business of importing and producing hemp seed.
– TRUE and DTAC were rumoured, yet again, to be in talks about merging the business.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 19, 2021