– SET Index closed at 1,649.82 points, increased 3.40 points or 0.21% with a trading value of 86 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market edged higher in today’s session, buoyed by the energy sector, but the selloff in late afternoon cut some of the gain as SET Index closed 3.40 points higher, while overseas factors also pressured the market.
The analyst expected SET Index to move in a sideways trend in tomorrow’s session, giving a support level at 1,645-1,655 points.
– Foreign Investors invested 2.3 billion baht in Thai stocks, buoying SET Index to close higher amid a selloff from Local Institutions and Individuals.
– Bank of America recommended clients to hold on to cash as inflation and interest rates pose risk to the equity market in 2022.
– Offshore bondholders of embattled Chinese developer Kaisa Group (1638.HK) did not receive coupon payments this month have asked investment bank Moelis $Co. to advise them on the matter, according to sources of Reuters.
– Britania Public Company Limited (BRI) is poised to go public for the first time ever in December, pricing the IPO range around THB10.00-10.50 per share.
– INSET signed the Contract to Sell and Purchase Land and Building of EEC Data Center Project and the Maintenance Service Contract with the total contract value of THB413 million.
– IND signed a THB 16 million contract for survey-detailed design of Map Ta Phut-Sattahip Project.
– Stocks in Focus on November 24, 2021: ITEL (Finansia Syrus Securities TP at ฿6.30/share) and SNNP (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿13.50/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 24, 2021