Asia Wealth Securities (AWS) wrote in the analysis report on November 25, 2021, expecting SET Index to move in a sideways to sideways-down trend between 1,635-1,660 points due to a lack of positive supporting factors.
In addition, U.S. economic factors, such as the lowest number of unemployment benefits in more than 50 years, as well as an increase in the GDP forecast in 3Q21 from 2.0% to 2.1% helped the Fed raise interest rates faster than expected and supported the Fed’s QE cut at the 14-15 December monetary policy meeting.
AWS maintained its original investment strategy, weighing the stocks in the portfolio 50% while recommending investing in core investment stocks, especially stocks that benefit from recovering domestic purchasing power, including stocks in the reopening group and Selective stocks with unique positive factors in a speculative manner such as BLA, PTG, SPRC, TOP, WHA and AMATA.
1) Government continues to enhance EEC project (Trading within 1-2 months) – WHA and AMATA.
2) Recovery of purchasing power in the country (Trading within 1-2 months) – KBANK, TTB, ADVANC, CPF, CPALL, BJC, OSP, CBG, ORI, BDMS, BEM, ERW, MAKRO, CRC and HMPRO.
3) Earnings Play 4Q21 (Trading within 1-2 months) – SC, ADVANC, OSP, HANA, KCE, TTB, SPALI, FSMART, PACO, FORTH and APURE.
4) Dividend Play (Trading more than 6 months) – KKP, TCAP, TASCO, PSH, TISCO, SPCG, SC, WHAUP, CTW, ORI, RATCH, TVO, TTW and SPALI.
5) Long term accumulative stocks (DCA) (Long-term trading over 1 year) – AOT, BEM, ADVANC, WHA, LH, CPALL, CPF, BDMS, HMPRO, KBANK and KKP