– SET Index closed at 1,657.62 points, increased 4.29 points or 0.26% with a trading value of 74.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved within range with a low trading volume, but still performed better than other markets, boosted by the net buy from Foreign Investors. The analyst believed that foreign investors are switching in Asian markets as the European countries are facing the omicron crisis.
Meanwhile, the analyst recommended investors to monitor the Covid-19 situation in Thailand after the new year event. If the situation is not severe, SET Index would be able to extend its gain next week, giving a support level at 1,630 points and a resistance level at 1,660-1,670 points.
– Foreign Investors closed the year with a 3,563 million baht of net buy, totaling 23,223 million baht for December.
– Indorama Ventures opened a new IOD business and R&D center in Mumbai to serve customers in India and Asia-Pacific.
– PTTGC completed an acquisition of “Allnex Holding” to further build its position in the HVB business at the global level.
– Stocks in Focus on December 30, 2021: ITEL (Capital Nomura Securities TP at ฿6.00/share) and JWD (KTBST Securities TP at ฿22.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 30, 2021