Leo Global Logistics Public Company Limited (LEO) announced on October 18, 2022 that the board of directors’ meeting No. 8/2022 held on October 17, 2022 adopted the following significant resolutions;
1) Approved the investment in Advantis Freight (PVT) Limited for 49 percent of shareholding with a total investment value of 26,950,000 Baht to expand business opportunities and increase non-freight revenues for the group of companies.
2) Approved the investment in SK Asset Management Co., Ltd. for 50 percent of shareholding with a total investment value of 5,000,000 Baht to develop and expand the company’s self-storage business and expand other warehouses in the future.
3) Approval in principle to jointly invest through the establishment of joint venture companies in Sahathai Terminal PCL for 50 percent of shareholding with a total investment value of 50,000,000 Baht to develop and expand the company’s business in cold chain logistics centers and integrated logistics services.
4) Approved the investment in Leo Self Storage Project 4 with a total investment of 174,489,594.60 Baht, comprising the rental of assets throughout the contract period, totaling 116.04 million Baht, and investment in project development with an investment of 58.4 million Baht to expand the company’s Self-Storage business continuously.
5) Approve the company’s establishment of a new subsidiary for an e-commerce business with China Post and Yunnan Tengjun by authorizing management to operate with an investment value of 5 million baht for 100 percent shareholding.