SCB-Julius Baer Securities Co., Ltd. (SCB Julius Baer) recently hosted an exclusive seminar, SCB Julius Baer Advisory Series under the topic of “Solutions to Manage Dynamic Markets” for its high and ultra-high net worth clientele in Thailand. The seminar featured international investment experts from Bank Julius Baer who shared their knowledge, strategies, and solutions for wealth management amid volatility, providing expert market overview, analysis, and investment trend insights.
The seminar focused on structured notes and foreign exchange investment strategies, which offer investment flexibility in diverse market situations and a variety of features to suit investors’ needs. Mr. Adrian Mazenauer, Managing Director, Head of Wealth Management, SCB-Julius Baer Securities Co., Ltd., and Mr. Andrew Lee, Vice Chairman South East Asia, Bank Julius Baer opened the event.
SCB Julius Baer’s commitment to offering diverse wealth management solutions and services was emphasized throughout the advisory series. The seminar’s goal was to help clients expand their international investment opportunities and achieve sustainable wealth growth with personalized investment advice and effective risk management from a knowledgeable and capable team of investment experts.
The seminar’s wealth of information and practical solutions will benefit high and ultra-high net worth individuals in managing their investments in today’s dynamic markets. This event showcases SCB Julius Baer’s commitment to providing exclusive and high-quality wealth management services to their clients.
Executives from left to right:
- Mr. Charn Phenjati, Investment Advisor, SCB-Julius Baer Securities Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Qizan (Kean) Tan, Head of Investment Solutions, SCB-Julius Baer Securities Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Adrian Mazenauer, Managing Director, Head of Wealth Management, SCB-Julius Baer Securities Co., Ltd.
- Ms. Goh Wei Meng, Head of Solutions & Sales Structured Products, Bank Julius Baer
- Mr. Andrew Lee, Vice Chairman Southeast Asia, Bank Julius Baer
- Mr. Martin Tschachtli, Head of Solutions & Sales FX, Bank Julius Baer