RATCH Forms a Subsidiary to Invest in Solar PV Floating Systems

RATCH Group Public Company Limited (SET: RATCH) has announced on 3 October 2023, that RATCH has registered the establishment of RATCHTEX Company Limited, a subsidiary, in order to prepare for an investment in Solar PV Floating Systems business at Nonthaburi.


RATCHTEX registered 1,000,000 Bath capital which divided into 100,000 ordinary shares, valuing at 10 Baht each. RATCH will hold 60% of RATCHTEX’s shares and let Texplore Company Limited hold the rest 40%. The 600,000 Baht capital is fully paid from RATCH’s working capital.


RATCHTEX’s Head Office is registered at 72 Ngamwongwan Road, Bangkhen, Muang Nonthaburi, Nonthaburi 11000.