AP Thailand unveils ASPIRE Onnut Station Debuts flagship model ‘Exclusive ASPIRE’ – new rapid transit-lined condo to get market back on track in final push
- AP Thailand, with ‘Cheevit Dee Dee Tee Lueak Eng Dai’ brand promise, pushing forward in bid to get condo market back on track before yearend
- Make exclusive presence in the area with ASPIRE Onnut Station as it debuts flagship model ‘Exclusive ASPIRE’ to offer new superior experience
- In a first by ASPIRE condo brand, 4,700 square metres of common areas are provided on five floors together with Triple Rooftop Facilities overlooking Bang Krachao oxbow and Sukhumvit town to make city life fulfilling
- Specially designed residences have space function maximized for flexible new way of life across every square metre with closed kitchen design and more storage space for every unit
- Right in the best Sukhumvit location, only 200 metres from BTS Onnut station, ideal to live in and rent out at best value price for 1-bedroom residence at Bht 3.59 million or Bht 129,000/square metre
- To open Exclusive Booking for preview of sample units on 26 – 27 November. Register for up to Bht 100,000 of discount at https://bit.ly/AspireOnnutStation
Ms. Kamolthip Bumrungchatudom, Chief Condominium Business Group, AP Thailand Public Co., Ltd., said that her company is moving ahead according to plan to further strengthen its leadership in the market for rapid transit lined condominiums by making a final push to stimulate consumer demand for condominiums. The highlight product in this bid is ASPIRE Onnut Station. Valued at Bht 2,700 million, the development has 696 units on offer. AP is ready to debut a development concept called Exclusive ASPIRE with the project. Apart from having outstanding value from the prime location on Sukhumvit Road, only 200 metres from Onnut BTS station, the design and management with added functions in the common areas and residential units where every detail is designed with understanding in response to modern workers in the Sukhumvit – Onnut area, condominium comes with a highly affordable value price package to ensure that ASPIRE Onnut Station will be another brand-new condominium from AP that is readily available as the best choice for a great life on homebuyer’s terms.
Regarding launches of new condominiums on Sukhumvit Road in the vicinity of BTS Onnut station, ASPIRE Onnut Station is found to be the first condominium development on Sukhumvit Road in ten years (2012-1H/2022).
In particular, it is the first project in the area to have a new mass condo definition pitched. Touted as a condo that elevates the mass segment to meet every need for superior ideal city life, it comes with ALL-IN as you aspire selling point exemplified in the following 3 propositions:
1) Pursue as you aspire with the ultimate common areas maximized to be more colourful and creative. All conventions are broken for ingenious relaxation and work with Quintuple Facilities covering 4,700 square metres or 2.9 rai. A green garden welcomes you to the project. The first-floor lobby and Triple Rooftop Facilities linking together floor 36, floor 37 and the rooftop offer awesome views of Bang Krachao oxbow and Sukhumvit town in 180. The design of space function supports all dimensions of life. The Breathing Hub – a vertical outdoor greenery, offers a space to sit back, relax and work in the shade of nature. The Productive Hub is designed as a space function to build on ideas without limits in private or group work with a meeting room that can be booked around 24-hour. Every freedom of choice is attended to all with maximum privacy maintained even in the common areas. The Workout Hub on the rooftop comes complete with The Aqua, a saltwater pool together with Jacuzzi and The Gym, a 24-hour fitness centre with all the equipment. The Deck Garden is a vast rooftop garden (parking tower) provided as an additional relaxing zone amid urban greenery.
2) Ideate as you aspire. Specially designed residences are customized for ASPIRE Onnut Station. All spaces are maxixed in response to how customers actually live their lives. One Bedroom residences offer 27-30.5-32 square metres of floor areas. One Bedroom Plus residences have 35 square metres and Two Bedroom Two Bath residences sit pretty on 53 square metres. All residences have their interiors optimized for flexible new way of life, with every square metre still retaining all well-defined ideals. All units come with a closed kitchen and more storage space.
3) Agile as you aspire. ASPIRE Onnut Station stands out on the of the best plots of land right at the heart of Onnut by Sukhumvit Road, only 200 metres from BTS Onnut station and close to the entrance-exit ramps of the expressway system. The location is a complete lifestyle district and in proximity to a complete range of facilities.
“We saw more and more positive sign of recovery in the condo market in the fourth quarter, especially demand for products in the upper middle segment as seen through sales of AP’s high-rise products (as at 31 Oct 2022) at Bht 9,254 million, which is three times ahead of last year. With our brand promise of Cheevit Dee Dee Tee Lueak Eng Dai , this year we made history after history every quarter for condos in the mass segment through our transformation of ASPIRE condo portfolio which has been launched in three city zone locations, namely ASPIRE Pinklao-Arun Amarin, ASPIRE Ratchayothin and ASPIRE Sukhumvit-Rama 4. They are valued at Bht 6,800 million and all are top performers and well received. The response to our newest one is particularly great. With ASPIRE Onnut Station, we’ve elevated our development to flagship model known as Exclusive ASPIRE. We intend to make it our pilot project in our delivery of superior experience. It is also the only new condo project on Sukhumvit in the Onnut area, which is a red-hot location on the best plot of land sought by everyone. It’s convenient to go to and from the city centre with fast access to the mass rapid transit system. We believe the opening of sales for ASPIRE Onnut Station will be as well accepted as the previous three ASPIRE condo projects,” said Ms. Kamolthip.
“As for the market for condos along BTS Onnut station within the radius of 500 metres the six years back, we found five projects launched during the time (none of them was built on a plot by Sukhumvit Road). These projects are 90% sold on average, which is a good reception rate. To date, only 220 units remain unsold. One of the main factors for this great reception is because Onnut is one of the city zones with great potential. It’s a mid-Sukhumvit zone, which is very popular to live and invest in, because you move away from the downtown Sukhumvit but it’s still convenient to go in and out of the city through the Sukhumvit Green Line mass rapid transit system or the main Sukhumvit itself which gives you access to many routes. There are lots of facilities for the lifestyles of Thais and foreigners. If you look at AP’s condo resale numbers such as RHYTHM Sukhumvit 50, ASPIRE Sukhumvit 48 or LIFE Sukhumvit 48, you will see an increase in prices at 30-45% on average. And rental yield is growing at a rate of 4.5-5.5%. It shows that prices of condos in the area offer value for money given the demand for new condos to live in and invest for long-term yield,” Ms. Kamolthip said.
“Considering the strengths of ASPIRE Onnut Station – the great location by Sukhumvit Road, only 200 metres from BTS Onnut station, the maximized design for every modern lifestyle and the ability to manage the price package for real demand in the area, the development definitely offers great value as a place to live and rent out in the future,” Ms. Kamolthip added.
ASPIRE Onnut Station, the only new condominium in the area, only 200 metres from BTS Onnut station, is superior to other condominiums in every aspect connecting every lifestyle like an all-in development. A Bht 2,700-million joint venture project between AP Thailand and Mitsubishi Estate Residence (a company of Mitsubishi Estate Group), it is built on a plot of 2-3-79.5 rai and consists of two towers – one is a 37-storey residential building with 696 units and the other an 8-storey parking tower. The residential component starts from the 2nd to the 35th floor. Available to choose from to suit different lifestyles are One Bedroom residences with areas of 27 – 30.50 – 32 square metres, One Bedroom Plus residences of 35 square metres and Two Bedroom Two Bath residences of 53 square metres, all on offer for the best-value prices considering the prime location on Sukhumvit Road. Prices at only Bht 129,000/square metre for a one-bedroom residence. AP Thailand will open an Exclusive Booking for a preview of the project’s new-design sample units on 26-27 November. To register for up to Bht 100,000 of discount, go to https://bit.ly/AspireOnnutStation
“AP Thailand – Cheevit Dee Dee Tee Lueak Eng Dai”