– SET Index closed at 1,590.81 points, increased 22.12 points or 1.41% with a trading value of 93.8 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in the same direction as global markets after pricing in the negativity of the omicron variant to a certain level, coupled with a technical rebound of SET Index after a huge plummet in the last few days.
The analyst recommended investors to monitor the OPEC+ meeting on December 2 and the U.S. debt ceiling , expecting the Thai stock market to continue gaining in tomorrow’s session with a support level at 1,580 points and a resistance level at 1,600 points.
– Local Institutions and Individuals combined a 2.2 billion baht of net buy to buoy SET Index by 22.12 points.
– Chinese Caixin/Markit Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) fell to 49.9 in November from 50.6 in October. A Reuters poll forecasted the number to come in at 50.5.
– Japan will deny re-entry of foreign residents who have been to countries at risk or deemed likely to have widespread infections of the Covid-19 omicron variant starting December 2, 2021.
– Bitkub is exploring opportunities to expand to Malaysia, the Philippines and Laos next year, according to the report from Bloomberg.
– Low-rise presales exceed the all-year target reaching a new high at THB30,100 million, reinforcing the strength of AP’s low-rise portfolio.
– BTS Group was selected in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for 4 consecutive years.
– MBKET expected the number of overseas visitors to Thailand to bottom out in 2021E and will reach the pre-covid level (2019) by 2024.
– NWR announced that it has signed a contract worth THB2,219 million for the construction of a drainage tunnel for Khlong Thawi Watthana in the bottleneck area.
– Stocks in Focus on December 1, 2021: TU (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿24.60/share) and MEGA (Finansia Syrus Securities TP at ฿63.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 1, 2021