With the expansion of DFDL’s Dispute Resolution Practice in Thailand, our team of legal experts takes this opportunity to share all the latest updates and trends happening in this practice with you through this publication series.
In this sixth issue, we would like to highlight Sports Arbitration in Thailand. A new arbitration institution has been established in October 2022 to specifically resolve the disputes that occur within the field of sports. This article addresses the typical disputes within the sports world and how the Court of Arbitration for Sport can assist in resolving these disputes.
Click here to read the full article “THAC Launches the Thailand Court Arbitration for Sport” written by Anne Coulon, Regional Legal Adviser of DFDL.
If you missed our previous issues, click the links below:
- Arbitration: The More Business Savvy, Practical International Bedfellow of Litigation in Thailand
- Mediation: A Star in the Making as a Dispute Resolution Method for Commercial Disputes
- Dispute Resolution Mechanisms in Thailand Across Various Industries
- Interim Injunctions: Court-Ordered Equitable Remedies in Thailand
- Interim Injunctions and Emergency Arbitration
At a time when demand for disputes-related expertise is rapidly growing, our Dispute Resolution Practice Group comprising Thai and international legal advisers serves clients with the same high standards and exemplary quality of service that they have come to expect from DFDL on other matters and specialist areas.
Our dispute resolution practice focuses on legal recourse for disputes and on alternative dispute resolution mechanisms such as mediation, arbitration, pre-litigation and litigation.
Our key services include:
- Commercial and contract disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Bankruptcy and insolvency disputes
- Energy disputes
- Oil and gas disputes
- Mining and environment
- Financial services disputes
- Labor and employment disputes
- Trademark and intellectual property disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Real estate and construction disputes
- Personal disputes for high net-worth individuals
- White-collar crime
- Taxation disputes
- Conventional and Alternative Dispute Resolution